Sunday, June 28, 2015

Orientation in Miami

Sooooo .. we arrived in Miami! Before I even get into our orientation.. I must say I am so lucky to be traveling with my colleague, Jean. We travel very similarly, go with the flow, laugh and enjoy every moment. I love it. And we already were caught out in the rain. 

Moving forward. We met our travel companions. There are 13 of us from around the U.S. of all different ages. Some are traveling solo, others with families and then there's us. We are somewhere in the middle of the age range. We also met our American tour guide, Haley. She seems super awesome and perfect for experiencing Cuban culture. Last minute questions were answered and we were prepped for our chartered flight to Havana. 

We're leaving our hotel in Miami at 9:30 AM for our 12:00 PM flight and then we'll be in Cuba! 

Lastly, here is a shot of our name tags we'll be wearing throughout the trip! Hopefully I can update soon! Thank you everyone who wished us safe travels!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have an experience of a lifetime! Can't wait to see all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super awesome!!!!!! Feeling Jelly back here in NY. I hope you have an amazing trip love! This will be your last amazing travel expedition without me!!! I need some exposure!!! Keep us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete